The European hospitality specialist is looking for multiple enthusiastic and experienced developers in Hyderabad.
Freetime Company creates the best hospitality solutions for the European market. To further optimize our online booking-website Voordeeluitjes.nl, we are looking for multiple front-end developers. Apart from our consumer label Voordeeluitjes.nl, we work on several other hospitality solutions including: PMS systems, channel managers, POS systems and various clever API connections.
You will work in a professional team with Dutch, Argentinian and Indian designers, developers, testers, (online) marketeers and content writers to conceive, analyze, implement and test your ideas. Along with the entire team you will strive for the best possible workflow and elegant solutions. According to Dutch working traditions, we appreciate candidates who are able to work independently and can formulate a broader view on the technical challenges you will encounter.
Will you be our new link between design and programming?
What you will be doing
- As a front-end developer you will be part of the usability and performance development of our own website (www.voordeeluitjes.nl) and back-offices that contain > 5000 hotel offers.
- You will be working on websites for improvements, maintenance and to extend them for our hotel clients.
How will you be doing this?
- You are an all-rounder in a scrum team. Apart from your own specialization you will learn to perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and you will have opportunities to experiment.
- You will be using the right tools for whatever task will be thrown at you. Choices that were made in the past are not rules.
- You will work in a motivated international team to meet ambitious deadlines. We encourage our people to come up with new ideas, there is always a budget for good ideas.
Required experience and skills
- You suspect you might have been born to be a crossbrowser-tester
- Implementing responsive designs is something you often do
- To you it is not just about tables or divs, but about semantics
- SASS or (preferably) LESS is your best friend
- You get enthusiastic about AngularJS or other UI frameworks
- PHP and MySQL are not complete strangers to you
- You know your way around WordPress when working with custom templates
- You have a basic understanding of SEO
- You have experience with Photoshop and other graphic applications
- Experience in developing for mobile devices is a plus
- Using and developing grunt tasks is a plus
What we offer
|Salary:||As per Experience and industry standards|
|Industry:||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Location:||Hyderabad / Amsterdam|
|Functional area:||IT Software-Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Role category:||Programming & Design|
How to apply
Are you interested in this job and want to be part of our team? Please send your CV with photo, along with a motivation to email@example.com.