The European hospitality specialist is looking for multiple enthusiastic and experienced developers in Hyderabad.
Freetime Company creates the best hospitality solutions for the European market. To further optimize our online booking-website Voordeeluitjes.nl, we are looking for multiple front-end developers. Apart from our consumer label Voordeeluitjes.nl, we work on several other hospitality solutions including: PMS systems, channel managers, POS systems and various clever API connections.
You will work in a professional team with Dutch, Argentinian and Indian designers, developers, testers, (online) marketeers and content writers to conceive, analyze, implement and test your ideas. Along with the entire team you will strive for the best possible workflow and elegant solutions. According to Dutch working traditions, we appreciate candidates who are able to work independently and can formulate a broader view on the technical challenges you will encounter.
“class You extends OurTeam”?
What you will be doing
- As a PHP developer you’ll be part of the usability and performance development of our own website (www.voordeeluitjes.nl) and back-offices containing more than 5000 hotel offers.
- You’ll be working on websites for improvements, maintenance and extending them for our hotel clients.
How will you be doing this?
- You are an all-rounder in a Scrum team. Besides your own specialization you will learn to perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and you will have opportunities to experiment.
- You will be using the right tools for whatever job will be thrown at you. Choices that were made in the past are not rules.
- You will work in a motivated international team to meet ambitious deadlines. There is always a budget for good ideas.
Required experience and skills
- About 5 years’ experience
- You are a wizard when it comes to object oriented programming
- Developing back-end applications using PHP, preferably using MySQL
- MVC design patterns and frameworks are things you love (essential)
- Expertise in using XML script (essential)
- Having knowledge in SOAP and JSON is added advantage (desirable not essential)
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable, not essential).
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line (desirable, not essential)
Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology.
What we offer
|Salary:||As per Experience and industry standards|
|Industry:||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Location:||Hyderabad / Amsterdam|
|Functional area:||IT Software-Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Role category:||Programming & Creation|
|Role:||Senior Programming Analyst|
How to apply
Are you interested in this job and want to be part of our team? Please send your CV with photo, along with a motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.